Friday, August 5, 2011

E-bay winning brownie points

I recently came into some extra money, and decided I needed to invest in a staple bag. I was looking for something of quality that can last forever, and of all places I started to look on ebay for a cognac-ish leather large bag. I found it! And won it for under $40! Amazing.
I just got it in the mail today and it's beautiful, made by California Leather Company. The hardware and pockets are perfect, and it even has a removable stiff leather piece at the bottom for if you want a slouchy or stand up bag!
It's kind of ridiculous how excited I am about this. It's the simple things when you don't have much money!






If anyone is interested, the ebay store I got this from is Salearea. They start every bid at 1 cent and have tons of vintage and quality items! Don't get discouraged if it takes some looking.
http://myworld.ebay.com/salearea

No comments:

Post a Comment